KRAL measurement-devices from the OME flow meters in all design sizes always measure in both flow directions. This is made possible by the 3-in-1-sensors, which detect a change in the flow direction automatically and very fast. Another advantage is the integrated Pt100 temperature sensor, which also measures the temperature of the medium.
By using aluminum for the housing, OME series measurement devices are offered in a light design specifically for measuring light oil consumption, for industries such as inland waterway transport or power generation. As in all KRAL flowmeters, measurements across a range of 1:100 are also attainable for the OME series, due to the precise measurement chamber.
OME thus stands for combined precise measurement of flow, flow direction and temperature – and all of this in the form of a compact, light, and robust meter.
- The compact 3-in-1-sensor combines flow measurement, flow direction detection and temperature measurement.
- High accuracy meter for fuel consumption measurement.
- Stabilization zones unnecessary.
- Low friction and minimal loss of pressure.
- Easy installation.
- Affordable solution for diesel and light oils.
- Most suitable for engines of small vessels, for example fishing vessels or inland waterway transport.
- Cost-effective flow meters measure oil consumption.
- Media: Chemically neutral, lubricating, clean, non-abrasive.
- Integrated flow direction detection.
- Integrated temperature measurement (Pt100).
- Signal: Push-pull and Namur.
- Process fittings: DIN, ANSI and thread.
- Housing: Aluminum.
- Screws: Nitrided steel.
- Bearings: Steel ball bearings.
- Sealing: FKM. Other seal materials upon request.
- Technical data.
Technical data OME-13 OME-20 OME-32 OME-52 Nominal diameter DN [mm] 15 20 25/32 40 DN [inch] 1/2 3/4 1 1 1/2 Total length with DIN flange [mm] 105 135 185 325 Weight with DIN flange [kg] 2 2 4 12 Flow rate I/h Qmax 900 2,700 9,000 31,500 Qnom 600 1,800 6,000 21,000 Qmin 6 18 60 210 Flow rate I/min Qmax 15 45 150 525 Qnom 10 30 100 350 Qmin 0.1 0.3 1.0 3.5 Max. pressure [bar] 40 40 40 40 Temperature [°C] -20 to +125 -20 to +125 -20 to +125 -20 to +125 Viscosity [mm²/s] 1 to 1x106 1 to 1x106 1 to 1x106 1 to 1x106 Precision of measurement value ±0.1 % ±0.1 % ±0.1 % ±0.1 % Repeatability ±0.01 % ±0.01 % ±0.01 % ±0.01 % K-factor K [P/I] 1,214.0 321.0 78.0 17.73 Frequency f at Qnom [Hz] 202 161 130 104
Sensor BEG 47C BEG 60A-62A Application Ex-range Standard compact version K-factor K1 K1 Signal Namur Push-Pull Temperature [°C] -25 to +100 -25 to +100 Max. pressure [bar] 40 40 *dependent on nominal value
- Operating instructions.